A model that supports the production process by achieving automatic filling control for large volume syringes
- Can fill without mixing of air bubbles or dripping liquid.
- Can fill maximum of 16 syringes at the same time.
- Supports various types of high volume syringes.
- There is a small number of Minimal parts to clean, making the cleaning process efficient.
- Lots of experience in ODF process (one drop fill) that processes high viscosity sealant material.
- Can automate all control systems such as fill time and vacuum pressure.
The ARC-600TWIN is an automatic control system vacuum filler that can simultaneously fill a maximum 16 syringes with material. It can fill various types of syringes with material while maintaining the quality of material mixed and deaerated with a planetary centrifugal mixer. By using the automatic operation control according to the material, it contributes to greatly reducing costs by streamlining the work that requires time and great care when manually operated.
Unit Dimensions/ Unit Weight
*1£ºTotal mass to mount on the cup holder, including materials, containers, and adapters.
|600g x 2|
*2£ºContact us because the actual volume of mixing may vary depending on the containers, materials, and conditions.
|Specially designed SUS containers (Customizable)|
|Power Supply||Voltage: Three-phaseAC 200 V ± 10 %, 50/60 Hz 20APower consumption:Approx. 138.6 VA (standby)Max 6.9 kVA (operation)|
|Accessories||Depending on specifications|