Special purpose machine that can optimize temperature and viscosity preparations and dispersion and deaeration of solder paste at the same time
- Can immediately prepare cold stored solder paste without bringing it back to room temperature
- By optimizing the mixing recipe, viscosity preparation and temperature preparation for solder paste is easy.
- Removes large air bubbles in the paste, which are considered the cause of solder paste defects.
- Handles commercial 500g solder paste containers as is
- Restirs and redisperses solder paste that has been used
- Supports solder paste in syringes by using the optional adapter
Can prepare uniform viscosity in a short time for solder paste just taken from cold storage without bringing it back to room temperature. Metal particles with high specific gravity such as solder particles settle to the bottom of containers in cold storage and cause differences in material viscosity. The SR-500 regulates the viscosity of solder paste in a short time, with uniform viscosity from top to bottom. Also, because it can remove air bubbles thought to cause spattering of solder balls, it contributes to reducing the defect rate.
|Unit Dimensions/ Unit weight||H390 ×W300×D340£¨mm£© Approx. 18kg|
*1£ºTotal mass to mount on the cup holder, including materials, containers, and adapters.
*2£ºContact us because the actual volume of mixing may vary depending on the containers, materials, and conditions.
|150 ml resin container|
|Power Supply||Voltage: Single-phaseAC 120 V ± 10 %, 50/60 HzPower consumption:Approx. 50 VA (standby)Max 900 VA (operation)|
|Accessories||Instruction Manual × 1,AC cable (including 3P adapter) × 1,150 ml container × 3,Adapter for HDPE 150 ml container × 1(including 1 O-ring)Silicon rubber sheet × 1,O-ring for fine adjustment × 11 metal fitting is attached to the unit rear to release the lid lock, in case of power failure.|