This machine supports mass production with a maximum 20L capacity achieving the performance of laboratory models
- Maximum of 20L of material can be simultaneously mixed and deaerated
- The vacuum pressure reduction mechanism provides submicron-level deaeration
- By means of the in-cup-holder vacuum pressure reduction mechanism, pressure reduction and air release time are drastically reduced
- By means of the variable rotation/revolution ratio mechanism, parameter settings in accordance with material properties are achieved
- Supports processing at non-vacuum, enabling processing of materials with volatile components
- No overflow of materials during operation
- With unique heat dissipating construction, supports continuous operation during mass production
- By using adapters, achieves processing with various containers
Twin-mixer system achieves a capacity of 20L, aimed for production. Vacuum pressure reduction system that enables elimination of submicron-level air bubbles is included, simultaneously processing even mixing and deaeration. Designed to provide the mixing performance equivalent to the laboratory models ARE-310 and ARV-310, it maintains the material quality achieved in your laboratories and enables mass-production with no fuss and in a short period of time. In addition, the variable rotation/revolution ratio mechanism included as standard equipment supports detailed parameter settings in accordance with the properties of the material. Consider that the technology can not only start mass-production of new material, but also can contribute to improving the production efficiency, materials quality and cost of your existing mass-production line.
Unit Dimensions/ Unit weight
|H1,280×W1,900× D1,370£¨mm) Approx. 1500kg|
*1£ºTotal mass to mount on the cup holder, including materials, containers, and adapters.
*2£ºContact us because the actual volume of mixing may vary depending on the containers, materials, and conditions.
|Specially designed 10 liter SUS containers|
|Power Supply||Voltage: Three-phaseAC 200 V ± 10 %, 50/60 Hz 100 APower consumption:Approx. 170 VA (standby)Max 30 kVA (operation)|
|Accessories||Instruction Manual × 1,Power cable × 1,Standard Container: SUS container × 2,others: Depending on specificationsVacuum pump oil,Others (depending on specifications)|