Standard vacuum mixer enabling uniform mixing and elimination of submicron-level air bubbles.
- Simultaneous mixing, dispersion, and submicron-level air bubble elimination
- Deaeration of high-viscosity materials difficult to be processed by a centrifugal separator
- Reduced processing time and improved deareation performance compared to the atmospheric type mixer
- Centrifugal force of revolution prevents overflow of material during operation
- High-specific-weight materials such as fluorescent material can be evenly dispersed and deaerated without sedimentation (ARV-310LED)
- CE certified model is available
Combining vacuum pressure reduction function with rotation and revolution mixing for general purposes enables efficient elimination of submicron-level air bubbles. With rotation and revolution movement under vacuum pressure reduction, deareation of high-viscosity materials; which was considered difficult, can now be performed with excellent quality. The processing time can be further reduced compared to the atmospheric mixer. In terms of operation; the centrifugal force of revolution during the mixing process suppresses the material within the container, eliminating the need to keep an eye on the material so that it does not overflow, as is needed with static vacuum chambers.
|Unit Dimensions/ Unit weight||H450×W555×D645£¨mm£©Approx. 90kg|
*1£ºTotal mass to mount on the cup holder, including materials, containers, and adapters.
*2£ºContact us because the actual volume of mixing may vary depending on the containers, materials, and conditions.
|300 ml resin container|
|Power Supply||Voltage: Single-phaseAC 100 V ± 10 %, 50/60 HzPower consumption:Approx. 50 VA (standby)Max 1200 VA (operation)|
|Accessories||Voltage: Single-phaseAC 100 V ± 10 %, 50/60 HzPower consumption:Approx. 50 VA (standby)Max 1200 VA (operation)|