Overheating Prevention Device (TS310)
Prevent overheat during operation beforehand. The device reliably shuts off unit power.
Features of Overheating Prevention Device (TS310)
- Simply connect this product to your constant temperature oven or constant temperature water tank to prevent overheat.
- A sheath sensor with temperature sensing part of 2m in length is available in addition to the standard sensor with temperature sensing part of 200 mm and you can set it at variety of places including an oven (optional).
- The product employs a dual monitor system allowing monitoring the heat prevention sensor temperature in addition to the overheat prevention set temperature.
- If an abnormality occurs, the product shuts down the target unit and inform the user with error indication and audible buzzer sound.
- Useful key lock function is available to enable locking the set temperature.
|Temp. setting range||0deg.C to 500.0deg.C|
|Temp. display range||-200deg.C to 1300deg.C|
|Temp. detection accuracy||±1deg.C|
|Power breaking capacity||AC100V 50/60 Hz 30A AC200V 50/60 Hz 30A AC200V 3-phase 50/60 Hz 30A|
|Temp. setting system||Digital setting with up/down keys|
|Temp. display system||Digital display for sensor and set temperatures|
|Recovery system after detecting overheat||Manual (Turn POWER switch ON after returning to normal from overheating condition.)|
|Overheat temp. detection||Shutting off power of the target device/alarm with a buzzer alternately displays Er07 and the sensor detection temperature on the measured temperature display|
|Temp. sensor/temp. sensor protective tube||Sheath type K thermocouple/3.2 mm dia x length of 200 mm (encapsulated in a SUS316 protective tube)|
|Temp. sensor/temp. sensor protective tube||a-contact 250V 3A|
|Connecting system of target device||Power cord terminal block for 4P (3P)|
|Safety function||Internal fuse & self diagnostic function (abnormal input temperature/memory error)|
|Exterior/interior||Chrome free electro galvanized cupper plate, chemical proof baking finish, stainless steel plate|
|Accessories||Sheath type K thermocouple (soaked part: 200 mm) x 1, operating instructions, warranty card, main unit securing clamp x 1|
|External dimensions£®W×D×H mm£©||150×210×155mm|
Single-phase with step down transformer
Maintenance and warranty
Conditions: temperature and humidity: 23 deg.C+/-5 deg.C, 65%RH+/-20% (no load)
External dimensions do not include protrusions.