Cold Trap (CA801)
Efficiently traps water vapor and toxic substances discharged from vacuum oven and rotary evaporator to protect the vacuum pump.
Features of Cold Trap (CA801)
- Excellent choice to extract acid and organic solvents with the optional glass condenser.
- Efficiently reduces vapor inhalation amount to the vacuum pump.
- Can be used as a low temperature tank as well as pre-cooling tank.
- Utilizes R404A (CA301) and R600a and mixed coolants (CA801)
- Space saving and highly mobile on wheels
|Accessories||Casters fixing holder×4|
|Method||Direct trap or Glass trap (optional)|
|Dehumidifying capacity||Max. 1.0kg(Water type liquid)|
|Max. low temperature||-85°ś|
|Refrigerator||Air cooling, 350W×2|
|Refrigerant||R600a, Mixed coolant|
|Cooling coil||Installed at tank periphery|
|Lid||OD ø17.6mm with nozzle, SUS304|
|Bath shape / material||Cylindrical / SUS304|
|Ambient temp. range||5 to 30°ś|
|Temperature display||7 segment LED|
|Temperature sensor||Platinum resistance temperature detector Pt100Ω|
|Defrosting mechanism||Hot gas bypass|
|Safety device||Electric leakage breaker with over current protection, Refrigeration overload relay, Refrigerator delay timer, Refrigerator high voltage error, Sensor disconnection error|
|External dimensions£®W×D×H mm£©||405×500×850mm|
|Remarks(dimensions)||Internal capacity ~4L (Liquid 3L)|
Single-phase with step down transformer
Maintenance and warranty
Conditions: temperature and humidity: 23 deg.C+/-5 deg.C, 65%RH+/-20% (no load)
External dimensions do not include protrusions.